China is the world's biggest country in terms of Carbon dioxide emitter followed by green house gases global warming. As china is emitting 7.49 MT(Metric Tonne) of carbon dioxide & green house gases per year and the biggest reason of global warming and carbon emission is coal based power plants or manufacturing plants because coal contains:
• Sulfur dioxide (SO2), which contributes to acid rain and respiratory illnesses
• Nitrogen oxides (NOx), which contribute to smog and respiratory illnesses
• Particulates, which contribute to smog, haze, and respiratory illnesses and lung disease
• Carbon dioxide (CO2), which is the primary greenhouse gas produced from burning fossil fuels (coal, oil, and natural gas)
• Mercury and other heavy metals, which have been linked to both neurological and developmental damage in humans and other animals
• Fly ash and bottom ash, which are residues created when power plants burn coal
As the data revealed from National Bureau of Statistics, China churned out 395 million tonnes of coal till August 2022, equivalent to 12.77 million tonnes of coal per day and in 2021 10.99 million tonnes was the total production. China is a hub of manufacturing components that may be the reason why China is dependent on Coal or China may grab the advantage of Russia export cease and exports more coal to European countries with high margin of profit. According to current scenario Beijing may peak the carbon emission by 2030 which may be 5 folds more carbon & green house gases emission as of 2022 emission rate. China may be a major reason behind the climate change in Asian countries.